Monday, July 2, 2018

I will send a list of scholarships for you

I will send a list of scholarships for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Applying for scholarships can be extremely confusing and a waste of time if students don't understand what each scholarship committee is looking for -- but it's not always clear to students & their families how they can maximize their chances. I'm here to help! In 2015, I won $292,500 in university-independent ("outside"/"external") scholarships from third party organizations and $128,550 in university merit aid & merit-associated grants.

Unlike most scholarship consultants, I'm not another "expert" who last filled out a scholarship application 20 years ago -- I'm a student with recent success! And unlike the "Million Dollar Scholars" who count the value of every financial aid package they were offered from every school they applied to -- including all the schools they chose not to attend -- I only count the value of scholarships I could accept.

Outside scholarships won include: Jack Kent Cooke, Burger King WHOPPER, GE-Reagan, Coca-Cola, SanDisk, Elks MVS, AXA Achievement Community, VIP Women in Tech, Brad Feld Aspirations in Computing, National Space Club, Lint Center Sgt. Eaton, GoEnnounce, Arcamuzi Aviation [Scholarships].

Necessary academic info will be requested upon ordering.

Reviews


aliciamejia:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

gd100acrew:many scholarships on the list were expired. the scholarships list was not tailored to my daughter, it was just a generic list that anyone can get off the internet search engines

happynlife:Outstanding! Thank you.

bizlifecoach:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

zefasil81:yes it came back with marjor hits


No comments:

Post a Comment