Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will find optimal, targeted capital structure, weighted average cost capital (CAPM, DDM) and analyze your portfolio with ratios and graphs + See More

I will find optimal, targeted capital structure, weighted average cost capital (CAPM, DDM) and analyze your portfolio with ratios and graphs + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hello and welcome! Thank you for dropping by! pls, message me before placing an order.

Just hit me with your requirements and I will deliver(period)

Here is what I offer;

  • Financial accounting
  • Advance financial reporting
  • Cost and management accounting
  • Ratio analysis
  • Corporate finance
  • Reports
  • Any assigned work
  • Any projects
  • Business finance decisions
  • Investment appraisal
  • Statements

OR, you can just message me if you want something done which is not listed above.

100% guaranteed work with unlimited revisions.

Reviews


zahrahs:Excellent service!

farhannmanzz:Great experience

lourileylive:This is the best experience I have had since joining Fivver 6 years ago. Communication was outstanding!

farhannmanzz:Thank you so much!! Really looking forward to working with you again

amackwani:Quick and Easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment