Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will provide be your assistant, mentor and creative writer - 2000 words

I will provide be your assistant, mentor and creative writer - 2000 words












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I am an ACCA (UK), equipped with highly advanced Finance and Excel modelling skills, coupled with my forte in building complex forecast models enable me to perform investment bank grade analysis, leading to professionally prepared financial projections and statements. 

Proficient in: 
---------------- 
- Business Plan, Analysis and Investor Presentations 
- Business Analysis & Modeling 
- Business Plan Writing 
- Investment Research 
- Financial Research, Planning, Analysis 
- Balance Sheet preparation 
- Financial Forecasting 
- Auditing and many more. 

Working With Me Can Be Beneficial In The Following Ways:
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
- Excellent Written and Spoken English Skills. 
- 24/7 availability 
- Committed to finish projects in agreed deadline 
- Flexible working Hours as per customized client timings 
- I provide project/job updates on the regular basis so that you can track the progress. 
- I will help you in all the different stages of the project. 

I love to hear from you. Please feel free to Contact me

Reviews


fma216:Thanks a lot

maryamz88:thanks

ceciliajones:Thank you for the last minute job

maryamz88:My new best buyer.

fma216:Thanks a lot


No comments:

Post a Comment