Monday, July 23, 2018

I will schedule and budget your film

I will schedule and budget your film












About:

Every project is very unique so in order to give you a proper quote I ask that you please contact me first before ordering.

If you order this gig for $5, you will receive a budget template which you may freely use.


  This gig includes the following:

  • Script Formatting Checks & Edits
  • Stripboard Schedule
  • Budget Top Sheet
  • Detailed Line Item Budget
  • Day out of Days (DOOD) reports for Cast, Extras, Vehicles & and more
  • 1 Revision (Please ask about revision details)


Gig Extras
  • Additional Revisions: 1 revision is included. Please ask about revision details.
  • Editable Excel File: In addition to a PDF of your budget, I will provide a clean, easy-to-use, editable Excel file with auto calculations so you can make adjustments on your own.
  • Props & Wardrobe Breakdown: I do not normally break down every prop and each piece of wardrobe, but this can be added.


Other Production Service Gigs I offer

  • Screenplay Formatting
  • Film Business Plans
  • Film Finance Plans
  • Sales Projections

Reviews


soulfilm1955:Good but the sales pitch was wrong and even though it's only 7 dollars lost and with no credit towards another item it's still money loss with nothing to show for it

anytekproductio:We both agreed that I was not able to continue for the $5 price he ordered. I gave a quote and he said that he would order again soon. Instead of canceling, I offered to take the price he already paid off of the quote when he ordered again. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck with your project.

odogg32f:Great experience and we definitely will use Seller for future film/television projects. Expertise was as described and delivered exactly as promised.

reidwriter:High Quality work. Would use again.

vitalemcee1:Wonderful turnaround and quality work! I will be a returning customer.


No comments:

Post a Comment