Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will assist you in accounting and bookeeping

I will assist you in accounting and bookeeping












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a Quickbooks Certified ProAdvisor, an accountant and bookkeeper with 6 years of experience with both local and global clients. 

I provide solutions for complex problems in cloud accounting within 24 hours. As a full time online accountant and bookkeeper I am available 24/7 to help you in your daily and routine bookkeeping work loads.

I provide top quality by prioritizing my clients' projects  as a full time freelancer. My strengths are knowledge, diligence and discipline. 

Contact me for any further questions

> Bookkeeping Categorization Quickbooks online, Xero, Myob Wave Odoo. 
> Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
> Chart of Accounts Setup
> Add your banks, link your bank to cloud accounting
> APP integreations, Amazon A2X, Expensify, Shopify

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment