Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will do your USA personal and business taxes

I will do your USA personal and business taxes












About:

I am an experienced Tax Practitioner with extensive knowledge to get you the highest return possible!  I have done over 1000 returns, Individuals & Corporate Tax preparation, IRS Audits, Formation of Corporations in all 50 states.  As Canadian CPA student, I can also help you with Payroll, Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Financial Analysis services.

Reviews


laurasimon:He is a consummate professional. He educates gently, quickly and clearly on what needs to be done and delivers all the work much faster than he even promises. He is also a very kind and genuine person. A pleasure to speak with. Will switch to him for my tax needs from now on.

mayuransurend:Laura is an awesome client and I look forwarding to working with her for many years to come. I wish her and her husband boundless prosperity! SRIM :)

brunomaga5:Mayuran is very friendly. He missed few fields on my tax forms, so we had about 6 messages to set it right. There were clear requests he didnt follow so first three deliveries were not good. Last delivery he put some effort into it and was exceptional. I would recommend his services, but I recommend to double-check his services afterwards.

oranum:Did a great job once again and responded to all my questions

mayuransurend:Awesome buyer who is always polite and courteous :)


No comments:

Post a Comment