Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will create cryptocurrency tracker portfolio spreadsheet

I will create cryptocurrency tracker portfolio spreadsheet












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you looking to monitor you cryptocurrency portfolio or tying to discover the next big opportunity in cryptocurrency?

I can help you build google spreadsheet or excel sheet that can fetch price details from multiple cryptocoin exchanges for multiple coins like bitcoin, etheruem, ripple or any other altcoins automatically at fixed intervals so that you can track all of them in a single sheet.
I can help you build
- Cryptocurrency  portfolio google spreadsheet
- Cryptocurrency tracking spreadsheet or excel
- Cryptocurrency  arbitrage tools 
- Cryptocurrency exchange price tracker

I can fetch you data from multiple cryptocurrency exchanges like coinbase.com, binance.com , kraken.com api, poloniex.com api, api, coinmarketcap api, yahoofinance api or any other crytpocurrency exchange of your choice.

$$ Please get in touch with me before ordering so that we can discuss the requirements $$ 

I have build custom cryptocurrency tracker, crypto arbitrage opportunity tracker for my clients. Please take a look at my reviews, if you would like to know more about my work.

Happy to help you out with the best solution available !

Reviews


mirtil:This seller has exceeded all my expectations: custom file delivered in less than 12 hours and for a result exactly as I wanted.

excelweb:Great buyer. Thanks for the order !

tangpd:Fantastic in service and skills.. highly recommended. 5 stars definitely !!

excelweb:Thanks for the order !

cat_trick:Thanks for the work


No comments:

Post a Comment