Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will do accounting and finance tasks

I will do accounting and finance tasks












About:

Before placing Order please discuss the task in detail as the nature of task Vary So as the Price

I can do the following task
  • Financial accounting
  • Financial Management
  • Corporate Finance
  • Financial Statement Analysis
  • Journal, Ledger, Trail Balance, Financial statement
  • Ratio Analysis

I will do simple task in the Basic Package.. The price will vary according to the Nature of the task

Reviews


phohunter:I needed it for my business \n\nGreat person to work with. Will work with again \n\nThank you

finance_guru1:Outstanding experience.. Enjoying working for you

dc4lo813:Fantastic seller

finance_guru1:Outstanding experience

ezpzgg:This guy is an absolute legend. 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment