Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will join multinational organization where I can utilize my skills in an effective manner. + See More

I will join multinational organization where I can utilize my skills in an effective manner. + See More












About:

I am a Charter Accountant  (finalist) and having four years of experience in the field of accountancy. 
A Student, Businessman need not to be  worried, just contact me, 
I provide a wide range of a services related to the bookkeeping & accounting:

  •    Setting New Company & Managing Chart of Accounts 
  •    Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation 
  •    Create Invoice & Bill 
  •    Maintaining Account Receivables & Payable 
  •    Weekly, Monthly & Year End Reporting 
  •    Budgeting 
  •    Financial Statements, Financial Projections / Forecasting, Ratio Analysis.


Feel free to contact me before giving me a order to avoid any confusion and so that I can provide you better services.

Reviews


romanibrahim:The standard of the work is mind-blowing. Seller is very comunicative and patient. Overall experience was well over my expectation...

ranamehmood687:thanks a lot.

romanibrahim:Seller was quick to respond and has knowledge about the task, he completed the project in given time and it was perfected as expected. I highly recommend him.

ranamehmood687:thanks a lot.

romanibrahim:Rana was helpful in getting setup with QuickBooks. He understands small business and is detailed oriented. I highly recommend Rana to any that needs help getting established!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment