Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will make financials projection of your business

I will make financials projection of your business












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a professional Accountant. I have 2 years working experience in the field of Accounts and Financial Management.

I will be glad to work with you and provide you below services:

- Customized Financial Plan. Based on your input,
- Forecasting Sales, Sales run rate and sales growth rate
- Forecasting Balance Sheet, Income Statement,Cash Flow
- Calculating Break-Even, financial ratio,s and Ratio,s Analysis
- Estimating Startup Costs, Funding Structure
- Performance Analysis & Graphs
- Creating the saving plans and personal budget

I focus on providing quality work with in the specified deadlines. I can also provide you dedicated services.You should be quite satisfied with your 100% confidentiality while working with me.

So, what are you waiting for? Just inbox me to place your customized order and get the quote and let me help you.

Reviews


powerup14:Good, looking for more detail work.

awon12145:Outstanding Experience! Best of luck for your business.

mctavish26:Great job!!... he delivered exactly what I wanted,he's the best at what he's doing. A friend recommended him and he didn't disappoint.Thank you awon12145, I'll definitely be back for more.

awon12145:Outstanding Experience!

sandralitte:Great delivery and communication. Very good gig.


No comments:

Post a Comment