Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will prepare your financial statements and forecast

I will prepare your financial statements and forecast












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello, I am an Accountant and Fraud Examiner with years of experience in the preparation of financial statements and Audit. I am available to prepare the following for you;

  • Journal entries, ledger, and trial balance.
  • Income statement
  • Balance sheet
  • Cash flow statements and cash flow projections
  • Bank reconciliation 
  • Budget
  • Fund flow statement

*** I also do the following data entry service;
  • Spread sheet
  • Quickbook

****Please message me your requirement and i will respond immediately.

Reviews


isaaclevi510:Amazing. Exceeded expectations. Took a huge load of worry off of my shoulders and now I have been given a new sense of confidence. Thank you, Ruby!

taniachs:Very good job!

vicseo:Great job thanks a lot

liny4animation:Impressive Analysis. Loved your work. Thank you.

aaronelpis:great service. will hire again.


No comments:

Post a Comment