Monday, July 2, 2018

I will do a website review, give you conversion tips, and every improvement I can find on your site.

I will do a website review, give you conversion tips, and every improvement I can find on your site.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will go through your website, and write a .pdf document that gives you al the improvements you should make to improve your, grammar, conversion, marketing, etc. I will write down everything I can see that could possibly help you! 
If you have any questions about the process or about the things that I wrote down? Please let me know! 

Things required in order to review your site:
-Domain name
-Platform
-Statistics (viewers, sales, etc.)
-Social Media platforms
*If you have any information that you think that can be useful Please let me know!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment