Monday, July 2, 2018

I will prepare, file and sign your tax returns as a CPA

I will prepare, file and sign your tax returns as a CPA












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">There is an old adage that is timelessly true: you get what you pay for.  And that applies to your accounting and tax work.  I clean up many messes left by accountants and these grateful clients wish they had retained me from the beginning.  No, I am not the least expensive option here but you won't find a better tax and financial advisor.

Your taxes are no joke.  Sure you can do them on your own or use H&R Block or someone like that but there is a better way.   Have them prepared by a CPA with years of experience filing tax returns and dealing with the taxing authorities.  Our practice has taken preparing, filing and being accountable for your returns down to an art form.  

We have clients all over the country so location is not an issue.  We will work with you, ask the right questions and make sure that your returns are in the best possible shape. Should a problem with a tax authority arise, we will stand with you and deal with them.

If you're delinquent in filing previous years returns, please do not panic.  We can get. your filings up to date as painlessly as possible.

Reviews


lgisupplies:Excellent service.

damian32693:Outstanding client. Easy to work with, communicates well. Every client should be like this one!

siddhant333:Our tax filing went smooth with Damian

damian32693:Very easy to work with. I wish all my clients were like him!

raynation:I hate taxes or anything financial and so it was a pleasure to work with John. John answered all my complicated financial concerns and made them look very easy and only told me information that I needed to know instead of bombarding me with 'tax jargon'. I would HIGHLY recommend this seller and will no doubt hire John again for all my tax duties.


No comments:

Post a Comment