Friday, July 27, 2018

I will do book keeping on quick books, peach tree and excel

I will do book keeping on quick books, peach tree and excel












About:

If you are facing problem in managing accounts and finance and you need assistance or mentoring to complete your assignment or thesis then don't worry I'm here for you.
Yes! my name is Saad Ahmad and I'm a qualified Accountant ACCA and working in this field for last six years as a professional accountant. I can prepare and maintain business and personal accounts according to International financial reporting standards.
I am providing following services for you and for your company.
1. Bookkeeping.
2. Prepare Receivable and Payable Accounts 
3. Prepare Ledger Accounts
4. Make financial statements
5. prepare financial budgets
6. Investment appraisal

In academics, i will provide services regarding :
Accounting assignments
Finance related assignments
Prepare presentation
Prepare notes
Proofreading 
any other specific task according to your demand

Software used in making and preparing accounts
Quick books
Peachtree
Microsoft Excel
Microsoft word and power point

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment