Friday, July 27, 2018

I will provide a valuation based on replacement cost, income approach, and comparable sales analysis

I will provide a valuation based on replacement cost, income approach, and comparable sales analysis












About:

I will provide a full underwriting/valuation of any commercial real estate asset. This includes a review of the property's financial operations, comparable sale analysis, and discussion on the property's price relative to its replacement cost. If the property has any leases in place I will also perform lease abstracts to determine the value of the lease and how that value relates to the overall valuation of the property.

I have additional add on services where I can build and provide a financial model of the property. 

Additionally, I can provide a full "professional" level valuation which would be equivalent to what a developer, fund, or bank would prepare for any potential real estate investment.  This package includes a market analysis, financial model, detail sale comparable report, and other analytics reports. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment