Monday, August 27, 2018

I will provide accurate financial projections

I will provide accurate financial projections












About:

Your financial projection is your business plan in numbers. I can help you anticipate your financial needs and strategies in advance, so that you can measure and track the month-to-month progress towards your financial objectives. 

A Comprehensive Financial Forecast will determine:
  • the right sales level for your business
  • the proper pricing, cost, and margin structure 
  • your operating leverage, (how much you make when you go past break-even) 
  • how much debt you can handle
  • your staffing, property and equipment needs according to your capital.

I provide timely financial and cash flow forecasting to your businesses using historic and real-time information.You can use our financial models to estimate your business worth, strategize your finance activities and secure funding from investors. 

I'm open to custom orders so let me know if you have specific requirements! 



Reviews


radhikajoshi065:I am very happy with the work done. Very smart!

adisonbrille:Glad to collaborate with @radhikajoshi065 again! Looking forward to more projects in the future :)

radhikajoshi065:I am extremely happy with the work. would love to work with you again

adisonbrille:We worked on a challenging cost management and budget project with extensive requirements. Client was open to ideas, very understanding, and gave me ample time to meet the project demands, making sure that our collaboration is effective. Looking forward to more collaborations w @Radhikajoshi065 !

meetkairos:very nice job, just be super precise with what you need. i got much more than what I expected.\nbe careful to double check the numbers.\nif your input is super clear the job will be perfect.\nfor once i got a good result on fiverr and that has not been the case very often...\n


No comments:

Post a Comment