Monday, August 27, 2018

I will call on skype to understand the nature of the business

I will call on skype to understand the nature of the business












About:

. For this Gig, I will have a Skype chat or call to understand or explain the complex matters regarding business plan, financial plan and QuickBooks.

. This Gig is for those who ordered me for the business plan or willing to hire me to prepare the business plan, financial plan or QuickBooks services.

.Sometimes creating the business plan, financial plan or setting up QuickBooks can be very difficult without understanding the owner's point of view. So, When we got stuck we can make it easier through skype call.

. If you don't have skype we can use other communication ways to talk. ( email may be needed)

Reviews


aminejheir:Thank you so much Ahmad, fast delivery and great recommendations on how to outline our Pitch .

afinancepro:Outstanding experience to work with you and it will be my honor to work for you for long term.

austinbutler:Great work and fast

afinancepro:outstanding experience

toddintejas:Thanks for taking the time to look at my problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment