Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will prepare your business's financial statements

I will prepare your business's financial statements












About:

Hello, Welcome to my GIG.

I'm a Professional Accountant. I can help you to prepare your business/company's financial statements which can be used to take loan from Bank & other Financial Institutions and to take economic decision. I will provide you the following services:

1. Statement of Profit or Loss and Other Comprehensive Income 
2. Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet)
3. Statement of Cash Flows
4. Statement of Changes in Equity
5. Notes & Disclosures
5. Bank Reconciliation etc.

I have quite well experience in those sector that mentioned above. I'll prepare those statements by following International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). 

Time duration will be flexible based upon client's requirements.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment