Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do bookkeeping in quickbooks online

I will do bookkeeping in quickbooks online












About:

Welcome to My Gig,

I am professional accountant and certified in Quickbooks online. I have more then 7 years of working experience in accounting and finance.

Currently I am serving my clients with following responsibilities:

  • Complete Bookkeeping in Quickbooks Online
  • Setting Up Chart of Accounts Quickbooks Online
  • Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation
  • Create Invoice & Bill
  • Maintaining Account Receivables & Payable
  • Weekly, Monthly & Year End Reporting
  • Budgeting  Financial Projections 
  • Financial Statements,Income Statements
  • Financial planning including 5-year forecasts with graphs
  • Ratio Analysis, Key Performance Indicators
  • Advance Complex Excel Modelling Assignments
  • Rectification of Mistakes and Accounts
  • Preparation of financial statements templates.

Please contact me before buying the Gig. Send me complete information about the work including deadline and the requirements and I'll get back to you at the earliest.

Feel free to Contact

Thanks.

Reviews


mkhalid111:Brilliant and quality work.I highly recommend Usman for accounting and bookkeeping project. He deliver work ahead of delivery time with desired quality definitely AAA++++++ service

usmanazhar089:found very cooperative

mkhalid111:Brilliant and quality work.I highly recommend Usman for accounting and bookkeeping project. He deliver work ahead of delivery time with desired quality definitely AAA++++++ service

usmanazhar089:found very cooperative

:


No comments:

Post a Comment