Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will solutions for your accounting and auditing matters or assignments

I will solutions for your accounting and auditing matters or assignments












About:

Work Offered:
  • I provide work related to accounting and auditing related matters. Be it related to business or college assignments.
  • I also provide work related to basic data entry.i.e: writing in the MS Word.
  • I also provide services related to data sorting for unsorted raw data.

I am an Association of Chartered Certified Accountant Affiliate and currently pursuing CA Pakistan.

I have been employed at one of Big 4 Audit Firms for full time and providing auditing and accounting related and other related services to the clients including but not limited to asset management and recording related assignments.

I like to work on interesting projects with great people like yourself

Further buyers feel free to contact if they have any query before ordering.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment