Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will assist in finance, statistics, economics, accounting

I will assist in finance, statistics, economics, accounting












About:

Hi, 

I am Sana, MBA- Finance, and CPA-Finalist. I have worked on many finance projects during my course term and participated in CFA Global Research Challenge in 2012 for Equity valuation of one of the local company where I earned good experience of working with professionals of the corporate world. You can rely on my work with full trust.

I will be providing you with a range of Financial solutions for your business. I can assist you in the following areas: 

  • Data Entry 
  • Bookkeeping
  • Financial Statements
  • Financial Analysis
  • Financial Reporting
  • Investment Analysis
  • Equity Valuation
  • Investment Evaluation
  • Market Research
  • Industry overview

Quality work with prescribed requirements is guaranteed. Your order will always be delivered on time at a very reasonable price. If you don't find your work type, please feel free to as for custom quotes. I am available to provide you service, just inbox me and get Best Solutions!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment