Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will develop a themed and viable financial model

I will develop a themed and viable financial model












About:

I can built a financial model with a dashboard containing clear inputs and assumptions, plus model outputs that presents the business model, financial statements, ratio analysis & valuation.

I am open to discuss key assumptions and the level of complexity that is required in the model. My models are user-friendly and easy to navigate. In addition, I provide sensitivity analysis and business valuation as well.

Reviews


adrian_kelly:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

justin559:Excellent Work! Delivered just what was needed! Will be a repeat customer.

zeeshanabid340:Thanks for the 5 star review! Looking forward to the next one!

adrian_kelly:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

justin559:Excellent Work! Delivered just what was needed! Will be a repeat customer.


No comments:

Post a Comment