Monday, August 27, 2018

I will find errors providing I have info-

I will find errors providing I have info-












About:

I will balance your personal or business checking account providing I have the necessary materials. I require the ledgers, statements and any other pertinent information emailed to me. I have over 25 years experience in banking as a teller, customer service rep, branch manager, vice president and investment advisor. I will balance your account and discover any errors, any potential errors and any issues that may have caused a problem in your account. I require 48 hours or less  unless any unforeseen issue arises such as a research that may be required by you at your bank once an error is discovered. My part would be complete since the error was discovered although it may take longer for the bank to correct the error. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment