Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do accounting,economics,maths and finance problems

I will do accounting,economics,maths and finance problems












About:

I am an ACCA Affiliate and offering my services to assist in tasks related to accounting and finance.
If you need help in your accounting,finance,maths,economics or case studies, I am here to assist you.

services include:
  • Management Accounting
  • Financial Accounting
  • Financial Reporting
  • Financial Management
  • Corporate Finance
  • Managerial Accounting
  • Audit and Assurance

The price of the task will be set by you which will be fair for you and me. There is free unlimited revisions if required. Please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


xavaxify:Detailed and neat explanation and most importantly, all delivery was faster than expected! Will def return back to this seller shld i require his help!\n\nThank you for helping me!!

litunya1234:Great, thank you

carter909:Huge help completed on time and everything was done correct the first time. Will order again.

litunya1234:great, thank you

carter909:Seller delivered on time and needed no revisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment