Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do accounting work and accounting task for business

I will do accounting work and accounting task for business












About:

I am Qualified Chartered Accountant having more then 5 year working experience. I am best for any of the following issue in your Company

Financial Accounting 
Cost Accounting 
Managerial Accounting 
Advanced Accounting 
Finance 
Budget and tax preparation 
Book keeping 
Ledgers and balance sheets 
Bank Reconciliation

In Academic task my services are solely limited to Following
Exam preparation
Blog Writing
Online Coaching
Proofread of Accounting Articles for Publish

Reviews


faizanasif:Great Knowledge of Financial for OTC markets

faizanasif:Really easy to work with, Prepare Financial for my business in short time

accounting_ex:The buyer did an excellent job.

shahmuhsin:Good work and good seller.

shahmuhsin:Great experience. I was unable to explain what I needed and this guy was so patient and cooperative.


No comments:

Post a Comment