Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will prepare realistic financial projections or forecasts

I will prepare realistic financial projections or forecasts












About:

If you are searching for realistic financial projections, you will be glad you found this gig. 

Who am I ?
I am working as a financial analyst in a reputed multinational bank and providing financial 
consulting to more than 20 reputed companies. I have 8+ years of work experience in financial consulting, business plan preparation and project finance.

I guarantee professionalism and satisfaction, if you're not satisfied, you can have your money refunded.

For this basic Gig ($5):
I will prepare Sales Projections up to 5 years with a fixed growth rate.

For a Complete Financial Plan, please message me for a custom offer so that we can decide on price and delivery time.

Financial Plan or forecast includes:

1) Sales forecast up to 5 years
2) Income statement projections up to 5 years
3) Balance sheet up to 5 years
4) Cash flow statement up to 5 years
5) Break Even Analysis up to 5 years
6) Important ratios

I can also provide good graphics for your finanial forecast report.

This financial plan will be flexible, with separate tabs of assumptions. If you change any amount in assumptions, all statements will follow so you can better determine profitability.

Please message me before we start.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment