Monday, August 27, 2018

I will prepare financial statements like p and l, balance sheet

I will prepare financial statements like p and l, balance sheet












About:

I have more than 5 years experience in accounting & Finance field. I am a Qualified Accountant having ACCA, CPA & CA Accounting Certifications. I am expert in accounting & Finance related tasks. Some tasks are mention below. 

 - Preparing Financial Statements 
 - Monthly Profit & Loss Report
 - Financial Reporting in accordance with IAS & IFRS
 - Cash flow Forecasting
 - Accounts Receivable Management
 - Accounts Payable Management
 - Monthly Reconciliation of GL a/c
 - CAPEX & OPEX
 - Review of General Ledger Entries
 - Preparation of misc. Financial Reports for Cos. Internal analysis
 - Assistance to prepare annual budget
 - Allocating Monthly Expenses of Different Projects
 - Actual Vs Budget report for each Project
 - Monthly Prepayment & Accrued Report
 - Expenses Analysis Report

Additionally, I am an Expert in Microsoft Excel. 

So, kindly let me know, if you need any kind of Accounting or Excel Expertise.
100% Money Back Guarantee; If you don't like work I will not take a penny from you.

Thank you....

Reviews


lisa76015:I presented all my information and he provided the report in a timely manner.

ramzantufail:It was a great experience to work on it. Buyer was supportive and provide all the information which were needed.

lebond:YES THE SELLER DID HELP ME WITH EVERYTHING.

ramzantufail:Thank you so much.. It was a great value added experience in my career.

jonren:The seller was easy to engage with and friendly. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment