Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will be a official adviser of your project as standard p. I will also update my network profile.

I will be a official adviser of your project as standard p. I will also update my network profile.












About:

I am an Blockchain VIP community member and have more than 15 years experience building successful IT companies and start-ups from 0 to 400+ employees. I been involved in blockchain startups since 2014.  Both as an tech advisor, investor and board member. I have over 3500+ valuable network contacts in the industry, including crypto investors, traders and tech engineers.


I will be of valuable help with your ICO.


The packages :


Basic : I will give you advice on your current project and help you with your idea.


Standard : I will be a official adviser and be part of your ICO. Not only will I provide expertise on your ICO, but you will also be able to list me in your white-paper as an official advisor.


Premium : I will be a official adviser of your project. I will also update my network bio and career to include your cryptocurrency that will be visible through out my network.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment