Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will find grants for your project or program

I will find grants for your project or program












About:

I find grant money for many organizations and now I will do it for yours. For each Gig purchased I will provide you with one (1) grant source that is applicable to your project (I will take the time to make sure it matches your need).

I have personally been involved with over $300M in project funding.
The projects I have managed and completed ranged from $500 grants to $60,000,000 alternative capital financing solutions. In addition to these completed projects, I have identified over $81,000,000 in potential funding sources for other projects. Due to the wide-ranging needs of my clients, I am known for my knack of  finding outside-the-box grant/funding solutions.

A few things you should know:

1. Grants for people and for-profit businesses are EXTREMELY rare. Due to this, I cannot provide grants for people. Businesses please message BEFORE ordering.

2. I recommend that everyone message me BEFORE purchasing. I will let you know if it is a good idea to spend your money. I WANT YOU HAPPY!

3. USA only

Deals

Buy an extra and I will find three (3) sources for only $10 TOTAL (One gig and one extra)

What you get:

Grant Name
Description
Website
Deadline

Reviews


keishaann514:very efficient

edonna:Thank you for your patience, and desire to please the customer. Your quality of service is much needed, and appreciated!

luchas:Excellent working with you, I may need additional services.

proudoak:It was a pleasure to complete this effort and I look forward to future engagements.

sexydesigns:Very pleased!


No comments:

Post a Comment