Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will review your Credit Report and give you a plan of action to WIN and boost your score

I will review your Credit Report and give you a plan of action to WIN and boost your score












About:

I am a Certified Credit Consultant with Proof: I am  somebody that has use these letters for my clients that has produced Great Results!
I will provide letters that are very effective removing Hard Inquiries, Inaccurate, Negative and Unverifiable Information on your credit report. Removing Negative items is the first step to a Perfect Credit Score. The letters are customized for you!! These letters will remove:

Bankruptcies
Garnishments
Charge-offs
Repossessions
Negative items
Late-Payments
Hard Inquiries
..and I also have a package that will BOOST your Credit Score

Basic Gig: * I will provide 3 letters to remove the negative items above from all 3 Credit Bureaus.

Reviews


kwill100:as described, excellent seller

johnburt4:Enjoy the Tradelines Boosting your score over 100pts! it was a pleasure!

lollipoohs1:Very trustworthy and delivers fast. Powerful on point letters

johnburt4:amazing buyer to work with.

ladibapes:working with seller was OUTSTANDING!!! I will so be using his expertise freom now on


No comments:

Post a Comment