Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do financial consulting ratio analysis valuation etc

I will do financial consulting ratio analysis valuation etc












About:

I'm a professional in Accounting and Finance with 6 years of working experience 

I am good with valuation and corporate finance decisions. I love to work on MS Excel and Microsoft Word and I will help you out with modelling in excel. I will do all the ratio analysis for any given entity to make better decisions



I am expert in the following subjects:

1. Valuation

2. Leverage Buy Out

3. Ratio analysis

4. Corporate Reporting

5. Corporate Finance

6 Business Finance

7.Financial Reporting

8. Auditing 

9.Tax Returns and Tax Consultancy 

10. Book Keeping and Preparation of Financial Statements for tax purpose and sourcing of loan from financial institution

11. Performance Management and application of Performance Management techniques to business and real life everyday activities

12 Development of Business models

13. And all other services pertaining to financial consulting.


This is where you will get the best professional for your job.

Reviews


samburton745:Great to work with, high degree of integrity,

samburton745:Great to work with, high degree of integrity,

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment