Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will help with financial modeling and financial statements

I will help with financial modeling and financial statements












About:

I can help with financial statements and financial modeling for a small- to medium-sized business. The packages vary from basic models to fully dynamic, macro-enabled models with layered complexities. I can work quickly and am more than willing to do a couple of iterations to meet your specifications. 

The following is a list of some of the work I have conducted:

  1. Profit and Loss Statements (Income Statement)
  2. Balance Sheets
  3. Cash Flow Statements
  4. FCFF (Free Cash Flow to the Firm)
  5. FCFE (Free Cash Flow to Equity)
  6. Stress test for Debt Covenants
  7. LBO (Leverage Buyout Model)
  8. Multi-Scenario Models
  9. NPV & IRR Analysis on business investments (Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return)
  10. Amortization and Depreciation Schedules

Feel free to reach out and I can give you small examples of my work. I'm willing to work with you until the deliverable exceeds your expectations.

Reviews


stevenbermudez:Great quality delivery.

dando1992:Clear instructions and explanation of the deliverable.

osamanatto:The required financial model was delivered very fast and it covered the points that I wanted to analyze and make decisions on.

dando1992:He was very easy to work with and clear in what he was looking for in the deliverable. He was very nice.

stevenbermudez:Great quality delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment