Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do all your accounting and finance assignments for you. I am also a very good market researcher. My services include book keeping, prepare finance. + See More

I will do all your accounting and finance assignments for you. I am also a very good market researcher. My services include book keeping, prepare finance. + See More












About:

Hi! Thank for dropping My GIG!!!
 \
If you are bored of daily tasks(quiz, assignments and Exam etc) and looking for your home being done then you are at right place. I am here to take your responsibility.
My gig includes

  • Trial Blance, journals, ledgers 
  • bank  reconciliation statement 
    • balance sheet preparation
    • profit and loss account
    • Work sheet
    • cash flow statement
    • financial statement analysis
    • book keeping
    • other (please specify)
    Contact me before placing order, so we discuss about project further (if needed)

    Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment