Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do any type of financial accounting, ratio analysis

I will do any type of financial accounting, ratio analysis












About:

I'm a Chartered Accountant with over 5 years of experience as both a freelance and corporate accountant. I currently work with a wide variety of small business owners providing Financial Accounting services. My freelance experience is backed by 5 years spent working in the manufacturing sectors holding a wide variety of roles as a front-line accountant and internal auditor.

I love to work on MS Excel so if you have any Excel + Accounts related work including graphs and Ratio analysis, data sorting etc etc... I am always there to help you out.

I can design for you in MS Excel sheets, MS Excel Gadgets, Business Documents skeletons.

I am expert in the following subjects:

1. Financial Accounting

2. Ratio analysis

3. Corporate Reporting

4. Audit

5. Finance

Feel free to contact

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment