Monday, August 27, 2018

I will be your finance manager

I will be your finance manager












About:

Accounting and Bookkeeping are two most time-consuming jobs in a business. Your financial records should be accurate, understandable and up-to-date.
I as a Chartered Accountant believes that properly managed financial records are the foundation of a reliable business.

This gig is an affordable and reliable solution for your accounting/bookkeeping needs.

This gig is priced for a weekly contract. If you want certain tasks done, kindly inbox me first. I will send you a custom offer.

I encourage you to sign a monthly contract because it comes with a complementary month-end meeting. In this meeting we will discuss;
  • How your business has performed over the period of 30 days.
  • What other steps can be taken to improve your business performance &
  • What are the future prospects for your business?
All this plus any questions you would like to ask.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment