Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will provide you xero services as I am certified xero advisor

I will provide you xero services as I am certified xero advisor












About:

If you are thinking about Xero switching from your existing bookkeeping procedure or If you are struggling with your many days non-reconciled transactions in Xero; and thus looking for someone with exquisite communication skills, deep understanding of Xero, just let me take on your work burden .I am Xero Certified Advisory & It is my pleasure to present the following Xero services for development of your business:

  • Offering services with XERO
  • Complete setting up your XERO
  • Entering conversion balance
  • Setting up bank feed and also manually import bank statements(csv)
  • Making entry for sale invoices and expenses bill and reconcile with bank/credit card/payable account by following multi-currency
  • Entering assets and depreciation into assets register
  • Payroll set up and run
  • Inventory record
  • All other basic uses.


Please feel free to ask me.

Reviews


richardabihanna:Great work, very knowledgeable and highly recommended. Keep it up!

tayyabzameer:Thank You Richard.

agorsys:Did a good job.

tayyabzameer:Thank you.

beeswebs:Awesome to work with, sends it 2 days in advance! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for this service


No comments:

Post a Comment