Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will create a monthly budget

I will create a monthly budget












About:

I will create a monthly budget sheet that will show all of your bills and how each paycheck will breakdown into your monthly budget. Depending on the package, I can also budget your month to include paying off debt and/or building up your savings. You just need to provide me with your bill's due dates and amounts, and how much and how often you get paid. If you select the package that also helps you pay down debt, I can budget that into your monthly bills and give you a time frame in which your debt will be paid down. I will do everything over email and the budget sheet is created in Microsoft Excel. It is a simple breakdown that shows you the title of the bill, the day it is due, the amount to be paid, and which paycheck the payment will come from. There will also be a breakdown of how much of each paycheck is leftover after everything is paid.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment