Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will do bookkeeping of your business

I will do bookkeeping of your business












About:

No need to be concerned about bookkeeping of your business. I will do all book keeping and prepare financial statements for your business. I will also advice on further analysis and supporting reports to show performance of different aspects of your business.

I can provide bookkeeping services on following software
  • Quick Books Online
  • Quick Books Desktop
  • Xero
  • Wave Accounting
  • MS Excel

Value added services are as follows:
  • Statement of Profit and Loss.
  • Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet).
  • Statement of Cash Flows

You are in need of a bookkeeper and want to relieve yourself from book keeping inbox me and get a free advice.

Reviews


nickthomas383:I always have a great experience with this seller!!! I needed to get my company’s financial statements audited and put into a certain format. As usual the seller came through and got the work done in an extremely timely manner and was done exactly the way I needed it done. Always helpful and professional.

accountaholic:Always a pleasure!

nickthomas383:Great job!!!! Incredibly easy to work with. Seller was able to understand what my needs were in terms of my financial statements and did a great job of explaining all my options to me. High quality work at a great price. Will definitely do business with this seller again in the future.

accountaholic:Outstanding Experience!

megaloman1971:I was in difficulty with QuickBooks online.\n\nThis guy solved all my issues\n\nA+++


No comments:

Post a Comment