Friday, August 24, 2018

I will do accounting and finance work

I will do accounting and finance work












About:

I'm a professional Chartered Accountant with almost 2 years of experience in accounting and finance.I have complete grip on accounting and International Financial Reporting Standards. I believe that I can manage your accounts professionally and according to legal requirements.

My areas of expertise are;

- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Management
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables
- Budgeting
- Forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Financial reporting
- Auditing
- Company Policies
- Accounting procedures

And all other accounting related work is most welcome.

My clients are my assets and their satisfaction is my ultimate priority. I guarantee you I'll provide you quality services with time. You will find me a valuable resource for any accounting related work.

Thanks

Reviews


afzaal514:Very responsive, flexible, reasonable pricing easy to work with. Great communication. Would absolutely use his services again.

zaibawan00:Outstanding Experience!

brandstar6:I'm extremely happy with the services. Very fast service and professional! Highly recommended

cljoseph1:This is my 2nd service with seller, I will continue using him. very efficient and effective.

zaibawan00:It's always great working with you sir. Looking forward to work with you again. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment