Monday, August 6, 2018

I will prepare and analyze records for you . I am qualified Charted accountant and also i have a BSc in finance and i Have more than 5 year experience in Finance , + See More

I will prepare and analyze records for you . I am qualified Charted accountant and also i have a BSc in finance and i Have more than 5 year experience in Finance , + See More












About:

Hi...!!!
I'm Available 24/7...!!!
Exclusively on fiverr...!!!

I can help you out in Data Entry, Data Mining and Internet Research on anything you want.

  • 100% Accuracy
  • On time delivery
  • Quality work

"My Services Include"
Product Pricing 
Costing 
Marginal Cost analysis 
Anything you might need help with, Just Ask...!!!

I always committed to give best quality output to my clients.

Note: Please feel free to contact with me. If i am offline just leave a massage with your work details, I will Response as soon as possible.

Thank You

Reviews


simonemhowarad:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

pierrecatelin:Great freelancer and provide a good quality work!!!

derrickgarcia:Kasundhana was great to work with. He's very knowledgeable and is willing to assist where he can. He communicates very well and tells you exactly what he needs to get the job done.\nVery professional and high quality work. I will definitely recommend him and will absolutely work with him again....Thank you so much for all you help Kasundhana!!!

kasundhana:I’m very happy to work with derikk . He is awesome and helpful sellers. And he provides me all the information what I needed. Cheers

pinklegacy:It was hard to communicate. Especially some of the figures he requested. I would not recommend for people who are not business/financial term savvy. But in the end I definitely got what I asked for plus other helpful information. I greatly appreciate the seller's patience \u0026 for helping me price my product. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment