Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do cost management finance and financial accounting

I will do cost management finance and financial accounting












About:

Hello, Fiverr world! Thank you for dropping by! Please message me before placing an order.

Are you looking for help with your accounting and finance project and the deadline is approaching? Well, let's not worry about it anymore, you are in the right place!

I will help you with any of the following:

  1. Financial accounting
  2. Advance financial accounting
  3. Cost accounting
  4. Management accounting
  5. Finance
  6. Presentations (Microsoft Powerpoint)

Topics I am really good at:

  • Net present value
  • Weighted average cost of capital (WACC)
  • Capital budgeting analysis (payback periods, NPV, IRR, PI)
  • Financial statement and ratios analysis
  • Report writing
  • Basic financial statements (Income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement)
  • Portfolios risk and returns with ratios
  • Variance co-variance matrix
  • Stock Returns
  • Betas
  • Budgeting (cost accounting)

Or: you can simply message me if you want something to be done which is not listed above

I am friendly, professional, convenient and reliable! Try me once and you will find out.

100% money back guarantee.

Reviews


elainei:great quality work and done in a timely manner.

farhannmanzz:Excellent buyer and experience

grenapp:Very good as always

farhannmanzz:Just one honest word for this buyer, \

haddh1096:Awesome, fast , great communication and understanding of work


No comments:

Post a Comment