Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will be your bookkeeper using qbo or qb desktop, wave apps

I will be your bookkeeper using qbo or qb desktop, wave apps












About:

Are you just starting your business and need some help?
Are you terribly busy that your records have fallen behind?
Do you have an assignment in Accounting 101 that was due yesterday?
No need to search any further because your help is here.
Accounting work
I will help you with the financial side of things. My specialty is in Quick books Desktop Accounting Software, Quickbooks Online & Wave Apps. I have at least 20 years experience in accounting and I will be able to offer the following services:
  • Setting up a new company on Quickbooks & Wave Apps
  • Entering sales and purchases
  • Inventory management
  • Maintenance and reporting of receivables and payables
  • Other reporting services(to include Profit & loss, Balance sheet, Cash Flow)
  • Bank and imported transaction Reconciliation
  • Export of QBO file to Quickbooks Desktop (Basic package)
  • Any other accounting tasks
Assignment assistance
I will assist you in completing your assignments with guaranteed 100% accuracy.

Please do not hesitate to order my gig!! Your well-needed help is here!!

Reviews


audraryanjones:Excellent \nShe does really good work and understands my schedule.\n

mrobin0:Enjoy doing bookkeeping work for Audra

jerbskorn:Great work and communication - A+++++

mrobin0:Great Learning experience. Thank you

josephscott:Fantastic work!


No comments:

Post a Comment