Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will be your bookkeeper and assistant on accounts

I will be your bookkeeper and assistant on accounts












About:

I am graduated from Accountancy & Business Finance and with 5 years of experience in the field from Data entry, Bookkeeping along with UK accounts and final draft. Expert in Excel based final account drafting and fluent in accounting packages such as Sage 50, IRIS, Quick book, Freshbooks.

I cover in my line of work on Financial Accounting:

Journal Entries
Depreciation
Balance Sheet
Income Statement
Trail Balance
Adjusting Entries
Cash Flow Statement
Bank Reconciliation
Ratios
Inventory Valuation
Assets and Liabilities
Bad debts and Receivables
Share holder Equity
Financial Statements
Account Payable
Account Receivable
VAT


I care enough to provide quality work on specified deadlines. Confidentiality on provided work and integrity of service is absolutely guaranteed. 

Anyone interested.?? 
Feel free to contact me anytime. I am available for your service.

Hope to work with you soon... :)
Good Luck..!

Reviews


mrogunlana:Thank you!

mrogunlana:Thank you!

dilz_accounts:Great experience..!

nurez_damani:awesome, high quality work

dilz_accounts:Supportive and communicative client. Love to work again..!


No comments:

Post a Comment