Friday, August 24, 2018

I will do your bookkeeping in quickbooks desktop

I will do your bookkeeping in quickbooks desktop












About:

Greetings !!!

I have Master in Business Administration with
7+ years professional experience of handling accounts, bookkeeping, budgeting, forecasting with Quickbooks.
I am expert in Intuit Quickbooks Online and Intuit Quickbooks Desktop.
I shall do for you:
Setting up New Quickbooks Company and managing chart of accounts
Recording of Day to day transactions in Quickbooks (invoices, expenses, bills, employees data etc) 
Maintaining Account receivable and payables
Bank Reconciliation
Quickbooks professional invoice customization
Ledgers Reconciliation
Managing Inventory
Weekly, monthly and year ending reports
Financial Statements, Ratio Analysis, KPIs, Expert Recommendations
Auditing in Quickbooks existing transactions
Complex Excel modelling assignments
Tax returns, individual, corporation, partnership etc
Brought your accounting data from another software
Any task asked by my client

Other experiences:
I am also expert in managing accounts through Wave, Peachtree/Sage 50, Xero, Quicken other than Quickbooks.
I also help you to run and integrate many Quickbooks apps.

Reviews


mikemontoya:Very pleased with response time, only issue was asked at beginning if my data would be compatible with me being with 2014 and Sami being on 2016. Unfortunately my version was not compatible. Did offer reports in .pdf as concession.

samiasrar:Thank you Sir

mikemontoya:Very pleased with response time, only issue was asked at beginning if my data would be compatible with me being with 2014 and Sami being on 2016. Unfortunately my version was not compatible. Did offer reports in .pdf as concession.

samiasrar:Thank you Sir

:


No comments:

Post a Comment