Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will import and reconcile in xero accounting

I will import and reconcile in xero accounting












About:

I Master Degree in Business Administration (Accounting & Finance), I have 5 years’ experience working on Xero

What I can do in Xero

1. Data Entry from PDF to Xero
2. Reconciliation (Banks, PayPal, Credit Card)
3. Bill Generation, Invoice Generation
4. Reports (Reconciliation, Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet)
5. Reconciliation of AP / AR accounts
6. File / Bill coding and organization: organization of all bills & coordinate with accounting team to ensure
7. Bank reconciliation
8. General Ledger.
9. Classifying expenses in Xero
10. Reconciling accounts with external systems
11. Month end close / reporting
12. Documenting all accounting procedures

Reviews


rjbtutoring:Excellent work.

bizmannager:Thanks for supporting

achon817:Just purchase more Gig with Abdul. He is responsible and highly skill. Love working with him!

bizmannager:Thanks for Supporting me and I will support with your Books

anjapepito:Was a bit late but good


No comments:

Post a Comment