Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do financial analysis and modelling

I will do financial analysis and modelling












About:

Financial Modelling is needed for different business analysis such as Financial Budgeting, Forecasting, Business Valuation, Fund-raising etc. I could help solve all types of your modelling problems such as financial statements, investment/portfolio management, derivatives, etc.

Reviews


spncorp:Excellent service and great communication. Looking forward to building a great relationship

mayanktalwar:Great experience! Many thanks.

zatolo:his attention to detail, level of patience and overall professionalism. I only wish i had an army like him

mayanktalwar:Amazing experience! Looking forward to work in future with him. Many thanks and goodluck for your venture!

zboleeu:Nothing but excellent service from Mayank! He was very patient and helpful during this process! He went above and beyond to help me with financial reports and delivered faster than I anticipated! 10/10 would recommend to my family and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment