Friday, July 27, 2018

I will help in finance,accounting,costing and economics assigntment

I will help in finance,accounting,costing and economics assigntment












About:

HELLO FIVERR COMMUNITY

Are you guys worried about your Finance,Accounting,Economics and Marketing assignments? And thinking of completing that assignment is not letting you enjoy your day? What if I tell you that I can do that assignment for you.

Let me give you a little intro of myself. I m Certified Chartered Accountant by profession with over 3 years of experience in industry as Assistant Manager Finance and I m also teaching students in an academy for the last 4 years which is why you should choose me for your work as i m expert in dealing with student queries and assignment problems.

I will help you in Finance,Economics,Business,Marketing and Accounting assignments tasks which includes.

  • Quiz and Exams Preparation
  • Class Presentations
  • Financial Accounting
  • Management Accounting
  • Costing
  • Variance Analysis
  • Financial Management
  • Business Decisions
  • Financial Reporting
  • Performance appraisals
  • Budgeting
  • Audit assignments
  • Corporate Finance
  • Accounting Cycle
  • Financial Statements (Balance Sheet,Income Statement,Statement of changes in equity)
  • Bank Reconciliation
  • Worksheet

PLZ CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.

 

Reviews


ahulk33:Absolutely my favorite seller, would and will always recommend!

abdulbutt154:Tysm always a pleasure working with you, outstanding buyer

ahulk33:There no one i would rather work with, and i mean that. I have spent ALOT trying to find competent people and all thy want his money and deliver half ass work.\n\nthis young man is the best plain and simple

abdulbutt154:Thank you so much i just want go tell you that you are an amazing buyer and its always a pleasure working for you :)

ahulk33:my only go to for great work needing to be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment