Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do accounting work , finance help and finance projects

I will do accounting work , finance help and finance projects












About:

PLEASE inbox me before ordering so we are on the same page regarding reasonable fee and time frame, I will appreciate it very much!


Hi guys,

This is Zain.I am providing solution of all problems related to Financial Accounting and Corporate Finance

I also Work on online platforms.

 I provide the following services:

  • Quiz and Exams Preparation
  • Online Coaching or Guidance for course work
  • Financial Accounting
  • Advanced Financial Reporting
  • Cost & Management Accounting
  • Financial Management
  • Corporate Finance
  • Business Finance Decisions
  • Preparation, Analysis and Forecasts of Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Statement of Retained Earnings and Related Notes)
  • Capital Budgeting
  • Book Keeping (Quickbooks, Xero )
  • Preparation of Accounting Cycle
  • Bank Reconciliation Statements


I also conduct ratio analysis to evaluate or compare company's performance with its competitors.


Contact me anytime for any kind of help related to Accounting and Finance.

Thanks.

Reviews


laurenveronica:Awesome seller!!!

zain1111:Outstanding Experience!

bmorestyles:Great work again Zain. Very quality service and communication. I appreciate the help, thanks!

zain1111:It would be my pleasure to assist you, Thank you!

laurenveronica:Great seller!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment