Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will teach you how to trade cryptocurrency

I will teach you how to trade cryptocurrency












About:

Bought Bitcoin @ $220 ~
Bought Ethereum @ $16 ~
Bought Litecoin @ $8 ~

I have years of experience when it comes to trading and investing in crypto. This includes digital asset security, risk management, investment strategies, and most importantly, charting. I do this for a living and I love to teach. Let me help you become a profitable crypto trader!

Here are some example topics I frequently cover:

How to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple, EOS, or any other alternative coins.
How to safely store your coins and tokens on a Ledger Nano S (offline cold storage wallet).
Which exchanges can you trust?
Which exchanges have the most liquidity?
What are my tax laws when I buy and sell? How does that work?
Which coins should I buy? When should buy? When should I sell?
How to fully secure your accounts on exchanges.
How to read the charts ( trend-lines, indicators, momentum, price action etc...)
How to manage risk, set expectations, and maintain profitability.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Reviews


imcnicol:Great seller. I've been trading for several months so I had a basic understanding but he taught me some new things and also said I can ask him follow up questions! nice gig

betatester2k:Well done and great communication.

ericchassany:Good, thank you.

vinfong318:Concise, informational, seller vert knowledable, seller is very patient.in teaching and sharing his knowledge. Will recommend for anyone who wants to know more about cryto currency and how to trade them.

valyouxchange:Great chat awesome dude! Knows his stuff. Great communication friendly and he is a visionary. Good with ethics


No comments:

Post a Comment