Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will do your bookkeping using quickbooks, xero or wave

I will do your bookkeping using quickbooks, xero or wave












About:

Hello there, and welcome to my Bookkeeping Gig!

I will do your bookkeeping using QuickBooks Online, Xero, or Wave. If you have another cloud-based software, please contact me prior to ordering this gig. Included in this gig are the reconciliations for the months and accounts that are being completed.I also include a setup service for the software mentioned above, and they are included in the gig prices that i have listed. 

For clients that order the one year service, I offer financial projections at no extra charge as a thank you for your business. 

About Myself :

I'm an accountant, with a 4-year Honours Degree in Accounting. I work with business owners as a business coach and consultant. Additionally, I work as an Accounting Professor at a local college. You can be sure that when you order a gig from me, you are working with a very experienced and well educated accountant and small business owner. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment